Integrity - is the common fabric of the Impact team and continues to define our business as we grow. We honestly deliver what we say we will, and more.
Innovation - we strive to provide innovative ways to support candidate and client recruitment needs. We are quick to adapt and respond with creative solutions.
Trust - you can expect a thorough and personal service from our recruitment consultants, they take the time to properly understand your needs, leading to long lasting relationships.
Teamwork - by getting under the skin of candidate and client needs our consultants develop a care and passion to deliver successful outcomes. We understand the importance of delivering great service and will go that extra mile to do so.
Respect - we have high standards and are advocates of recruitment law and codes of professional conduct. We care about our community and embrace practices that look after our environment - recycling everything we can, using products from renewable sources and working with suppliers that share our beliefs.
Our hall of fame
- Recruiter Awards finalist for Best Client Service 2017
- Recruiter Awards finalist for Best Temporary Recruitment Agency 2017
- Recruiter Awards finalist for Best Agency of the Year 2017
- Winner of the SME E-business of the Year Award for Northamptonshire 2016
- Winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence for Best Agency Marketing Team 2012
- National Business Awards in partnership with Orange finalists for Excellence in Marketing Award 2011
- Northants Business Excellence Awards runners-up for Best Training and Development Award 2011
- National Recruiter Awards for Excellence Runners Up Best Logistics Recruitment Firm 2008
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Award Finalist Best Training & Development Company 2007
- National Recruiter Awards for Excellence Highly Commended Best Temporary Recruitment Agency 2006
- National Recruiter Awards for Excellence Finalist Best Regional Recruitment Firm 2006
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Award Finalist Entrepreneurial Business of the Year 2006
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Award Highly Commended Entrepreneurial Business of the Year 2005
- National Shortlist in the HSBC Start Up Stars 2005
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Award Highly Commended Entrepreneurial Business of the Year 2004
- National Recruiter Awards for Excellence Winner Best Newcomer 2004
- Northamptonshire Business Excellence Award Highly Commended Entrepreneurial Business of the Year 2003
How are we different?
Our genuine enthusiasm for what we do and commitment to our people, ensures that candidates and clients continue to use our recruitment services time and time again. We continually invest in our staff, so that they can provide an incredible recruitment service to you.
We are members to the key recruitment industry associations:
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- Gangmasters Licence
Supporting our community
We know that one of the quickest ways to have a positive impact on our local communities, is to support organisations that are already doing great work, and helping them to achieve more. Our current chosen charity is The Crazy Hats Breast Cancer Appeal, founded by Paul's (Impact Director) Auntie, Glennis Hooper. Impact staff, friends and family have all participated in all the Crazy Hats annual sponsored walk events over the last few years, raising thousands of pounds for this great cause.