Industrial Recruitment Consultant
Monday to Friday
7.30am - 5.30pm
£20 - £26k per annum dependent upon experience
Monthly Bonus Scheme
We are hiring an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Northampton Team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for identifying new clients that are suitable for the business and developing opportunities for both temporary and permanent placements.
General Purpose: To sell and control a recruitment solution, ensuring that both permanent & contract budgeted units & gross margins are achieved
Reports To: Branch Manager, Operations Manager
Hours of Work: 07:30-17:30 (1 hour lunch)
- Achieve targets & adhere to agreed work/action plans
- Obtain maximum business levels by selling recruitment solutions over the telephone and face to face using targets as set by Branch Manager/Operations Manager
- Offer a quality service to clients by selecting applicants through good job matching and a thorough understanding of the Clients Business, processes and operations
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing Clients
- Comply with all legal requirements including the Working Time Directive, Agency Workers Regulations and The Employment Agencies Act
- Monitor workers performances daily & weekly to ensure that the client & workers are consistently satisfied
- Control administration of workers systems efficiently whilst complying with legal and Impact standards
- Recruit and sustain a workforce by interview and selection of quality applicants
- Maintaining a candidate-driven service by gaining a thorough understanding of the candidates requirements
- Advertise for a workforce in such a manner that will generate the largest/best quality response whilst complying with Impact and legal requirements
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED:
- Minimum of 1 year Recruitment Experience
- Minimum of 1 year Proven Sales Experience
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales and Business Development experience
- Be Customer focused with good relationship building skills
- Be team focused and willing to support your colleagues where needed
- Flexible approach and a positive 'can-do' attitude
- A great sense of humour!!
- Working knowledge of the Northampton market an advantage
- You MUST have a full driving licence and own car.
Impact Recruitment are offering the successful candidate an excellent basic salary which will reward and reflect your experience. We also proudly offered an extremely attractive commission package which is unrivalled by other agencies! In addition, we offer a fantastic benefits package, regular social events (Covid restrictions allowing) and lots of fun team incentives and bonus'!
Impact Recruitment will provide you with full and comprehensive in-house and external training courses leading to Professional recruitment qualifications to benefit and further your recruitment career.
For a discrete and informal chat call Matthew Hopson 01604 239555.